Friday, April 8, 2011
Ipod Integration Problems Ford
(\\ __ /) (='.'=)
Thought for the week: God is interested
to accomplish his purpose in you, "love you forever."
"Memory Pill" Verse to memorize:
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me. Your great love, O Lord, endures forever, do not forsake work of your hands! (Psalm 138:8)
Task: to embrace today to 10 people and reminded them of the purpose of God. Psalm 138
Psalm of David.
1 Lord, I praise with all my heart, and sing psalms
before the gods.
2 I will bow toward your holy temple
and praise your name for your unfailing love and faithfulness.
you have exalted your name and
word above all things.
3 When I called, you answered me;
hearten me and renew my * strength.
4 Oh Lord, all the kings of the earth shall praise thee
to hear your words. 5 Held in song
your ways,
because your glory, Lord, is great.
6 The Lord is exalted,
but know the humble
and see [a] by far the proud. 7 Although I
pass by great anguish,
you will give me life;
against the fury of my enemies, stretch out your hand:
your right hand put me safe!
8 The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me. [B]
Your great love, O Lord, endures forever;
not forsake the work of your hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment