Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blackheads On Side Of Face

Video video and lyrics I will miss Ricardo Montaner

Video letter I will miss Ricardo Montaner

Every morning the sun gave us face to wake him
every word to pronounce the
dream was not uncommon in the garden running after me and I Denja
reach
certainly was happy it was a good idea suggested everything
view novel on television tell us all
ever play the game of seduction
clean and fights always end up on the couch
I going to miss waking
on trips around the yard
when the evening comes to an end I will have

miss the sighing because the breath will be by my
because the vacuum will suffer
going to miss me and feel
that there will be life after my
you can not live like me

going to wonder when I feel like sleeping and petting
At noon it was an adventure in the kitchen
occurrence was amused and laughed my
every touch of fanning the fire in our fireplace
was easy to pass the winter in the company's going
been surprising to wake
walks in the garden
when the evening comes to an end
I going to miss the sighing breath
because it will be for my
because the vacuum will suffer
going to miss me and feel that
there will be life after my
you can not live like me going to miss

when I feel like sleeping and petting.
I going to wonder and feel
that there will be life after my
going to miss me and feel
when the evening comes to an end
when I feel like sleeping and petting. I am going to miss





video Visit this Videos Woman Claim

0 comments:

Post a Comment