Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Actress With Green Eyes And Brown Hair

The artist's shit (1)

Note *: This article has been written in a while.


Right now, I think what happened in class, all those slackers who arrived by a small and fleeting moment of their lives to think of their favorite artists were so large in his works and in his personal life, I laugh, not I can help all those who stop selling them all, absolutely all the garbage that will fit and that later, not contented with that, take pride in it.


I must admit that not only am a fan of the characters from operating success, regardless of their qualities, I'm not a supporter and not just the blatant game that make a blend of reality television and trashy garrulous for the sole purpose of earning easy money. But apart from that, I have nothing against someone want to pay to do this (you like crap, who cares), however, to a figure so well preserved as that of an artist is nothing between the top of business may fall by the only place where you should give the icing of his art, I mean, clearly, the internet.


While many complain that the Internet is the basis of the loss of millions of music nothing further from reality, is the basis for exchange of information, thanks to the internet people had no idea that a musician can know how many records there has taken, in which years and a long etc.. While it is true that illegal downloading and hurt sales, it is also true that a lot more damage does the lack of interest in the modernization and adaptation to change, taking into account the fact that whenever there was law, there was cheating, but to my knowledge, until today Steam and Itunes did not have a damn loss since its birth more than the competition. However, do not come to speak about the law or the unconscious Sinde who defend it, I will talk about the artists that they have nothing else to do to get out of the house of candy that their managers are prepared to create a small hole where spitting shit.

Right from the beginning of social networks were to talk about, but in many cases, there are more than places to meet and knowledge, meet people and be able to make a direct question to the author, without any problem as being, anonymously or not. Many of us are happy to tweet a singer or a writer and give our congratulations or review with a simple click and many others, hopefully, the author himself has not had any impediment answering, keep in mind that this is where comes true reality, ie no type of intermediary. However, many of these artists have not the remotest idea of \u200b\u200bthe impact it can make on your image to say something stupid in public, talk about three in particular:

David Bisbal, Alejandro Sanz and journalist Jordi Gonzalez.


La Bisbal crap



grace in this case occurred on twitter, where the artist is accustomed to comment on what happens in reality and, of course discuss their fans, but one day rain, the kind where you should not leave the house, with respect to the situation said Egyptian writing. In itself that the response from users was not to pray, I must say that I am glad that instead of raining insults, massacred the basis of memes like this:







Hopefully turismobisbal of for long, because apart from being a meme is as much fun ...


a meme as much fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment