blog broke the silence and fight with José María Listorti
blog Sunday, March 13, 2011
Customize Your Own Wrestling Belt
faltazo After the Dancing, was released Chocolatier This is the air show and pointed their guns against Josema. 'You, you told my girlfriend in court:' It's going to last fifteen days is a settlement,''the accused. And said: 'I'm having evil. " Ricardo Fort broke the silence and got into a fierce argument with José María Listorti, This driver is the show, whom he described as one of those responsible for his resignation from the jury Bailando 2010.
'There are lots of things that annoy me. You see that guests sometimes lie and let pass, as happened with the Mole Moli with the position it had in the Municipality of Cordova. If I had done it, I would have hung on the Plaza de Mayo. It is very serious and you were laughing, 'I told Josema and Denise Dumas.
'to me by a boludez for a CerealFort, kill me, almost national chain gun. And Mr. no. And you minimize the issue. Why not go to work and collects the money it is getting? "He said in flames.
And tried to differentiate himself from his archenemy, 'I work on ideas of the South. La Mole Moli is contestant, I'm jury. And Marcelo Tinelli put me there. "
then strong Listorti said: 'You, you told my girlfriend Erica in a court: "It's going to last fifteen days is a compromise." Me not going to talk that way. I will not be part of this game. "
"With the things that generate you, not weapons a party every day. Spikes Mole Day, another day to me ... does not seek a constant party. This rating is called, 'I threw.
'La'm going wrong. And do the things I love without the need work, when something breaks my balls and affects my health, I get up and go ', last night justified his faltazo to ShowMatch. Visit this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment