"That is why I am suffering now. But I am not ashamed of what happens to me, because I know whom I have put my trust " . 2 Timothy 1:12 to
problems, trials, difficult situations, call it what you want, but are always on the agenda and the fact that now we are children of God does not mean that disappear from our life, but now we are not alone to face them, now we have Christ on our side and therefore we secure victory.
In this passage the Apostle Paul tells how difficult the situation is going to be a servant of God, but I love the phrase: "But I am not ashamed of what I get ..." and is sometimes Christians believe that God's children, we would not have to go through hardships or problems, Who invented this lie?, we all go through difficult situations that help us strengthen our faith and teach us to depend on God.
How many Christians today are far from God that came to his life problems?, Not God is powerful enough to get you out of any situation?, Of course, you want that to be given and, instantly, you want everything instantly, but tell me Who forced you to make those decisions because you gave this problem you are going?, Did God force you?, NO!, we who for our bad decisions and we get our bad walk in two issues and then end up blaming God, Why let him?, sorry, but God is a gentleman, He respects your decisions but do not share, you can take the decisions you want, but always puts the two paths before you, and unfortunately most of the time we took the wrong, getting carried away by our emotions or what we think is the right and here are the results.
The Apostle Paul said he was not ashamed of what happened, ie the fact that he was a servant of God did not mean he would not go through trials, unlike the enemy would not be happy and try by all means to prevent God's purposes fulfilled in his life.
But the next sentence of the Apostle Paul is what puts the icing on the cake: "... because I know whom I have put my trust ", ie it was obvious that he was not ashamed of what was going on because I knew very well who had placed their trust, and He knew that by putting your complete trust in God, then WAS INSURANCE.
Now I ask you: Why are you ashamed of what you are going?, Why do you care so far?, Why there is mistrust and doubt in you?, This fantastic Who do you trust?
Today God wants you to confirm your convictions, now he wants to get up in faith and do not hesitate even a second of what he is capable of. Can you're going through one of the hardest moments of your life and the sheer reality is that you do not know nothing to do, but today I say IF YOU PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD NOT HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR.
David said: "I was young and now am old and I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread" (Psalm 37:25) and so is God, just and perfect and honor the faith of those who believe and confidence does not disappoint anyone.
Today is rising, not allowing the enemy to play more with our mind about wanting to make us feel defeated, on the contrary, today is a day that will demonstrate who we have placed our trust, because God is faithful and lifted us their wings cover us and put us on the rock at the top to raise flag for us.
Do not forget that are owned by God, do not forget that he never disappoints those who trust in him, the opposite is fair to reward full confidence in him
Repeat the words at the time the Apostle Paul declared and wrote:
" For I know whom I have put my trust "
Posted by Carlos Galvez, Headquarters Bquilla.
0 comments:
Post a Comment